Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Monday, September 02, 2013

Back to School

We are back in the swing of things around here now that school has been back in session for two weeks, so I thought now would be a good time to TRY to start blogging again. Once again, I can't promise I will keep it up.

My Lucy is in first grade this year and this is her first experience with "all day school". Here are a few first day pics!






In Pre-K she was finished at 11:15 and in kindergarten she got out at 12:15. So this getting out at 2:40 thing has been an adjustment for all of us. I've had to put Abby down her a nap earlier so she'll be finished by the time we need to leave to pick Lucy up from school. Thankfully, this has been a very easy adjustment.

Lucy is dancing again this year, and Abby will start next week. We have also added soccer to the mix for Lucy. She has been begging to play for about three years and we finally gave in and are letting her do two activities. She was beyond excited to go to her first practice last week.


On top of that, Michael and I are back in school too! We are both taking online classes through the college Michael attended after high school. So far it's going great.

We are looking forward to an exciting year for all four of us!

No comments: